TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data that has been temporarily logged or permanently stored when you access our website will not be passed on to third parties as a matter of principle. External service providers who process data on our behalf are not third parties in the sense of data protection regulations; they are contractually obliged to comply with data protection regulations.
The provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
This data is not merged with other data sources. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
You can contact us via the e-mail address provided on our website. In this case, the personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. Sending unencrypted e-mails is not data secure. We recommend sending confidential information to us exclusively by post.
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
The transmitted data will be processed for the processing of the request based on your consent – which can be revoked at any time – according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. Revocations are to be addressed to the responsible person according to item I. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out until the revocation.
DELETION OF DATA
Unless your request conflicts with a legal obligation to retain data (e.g. data retention), you have a right to have your data deleted. Data stored by us will be deleted if it is no longer necessary for its intended purpose and there are no legal retention periods. If deletion cannot be carried out because the data is required for permissible legal purposes, data processing will be restricted. In this case, the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Within the meaning of the GDPR, a person is affected if the personal data that is processed relates to him or her. Data subjects are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis the controller within the meaning of Section I of this declaration
- Right to information within the meaning of Art. 15 DSGVO
- Right to rectification within the meaning of Art. 16 DSGVO
- Right to restriction of processing within the meaning of Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to erasure within the meaning of Art. 17 DSGVO
- Right to information within the meaning of Art. 19 DSGVO
- Right to data portability within the meaning of Art. 20 DSGVO
- Right to object within the meaning of Art. 21 DSGVO
- Right to revoke at any time the declaration of consent under data protection law within the meaning of Art. 7 (3) DSGVO.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact the person responsible for this statement in writing (contact details above). In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Berlin usually: Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Friedrichstr. 219, 10969 Berlin) within the meaning of Art. 77 DSGVO.